Founded in 1831 for the circulation of Protestant or uncorrupted versions of the Word of God
- All personal data sent to us from the website is encrypted for security.
- We will not sell or share your personal details with third parties unless required to by law or where necessary to fulfil an order or otherwise as necessary to provide the services offered by our website.
- We use a secure payment gateway (provided by WorldPay in all regions except Canada where it is provided by Beanstream) for all financial transactions.
- Guest Purchases
If when making a purchase you opt to use our site only as a guest, your personal details will be handled securely and will only be used for the purpose of processing your order.
- Account Holders
- If you create an online account the information will be gathered securely and stored on our database.
- Information stored is only used by the Trinitarian Bible Society, its national and international auxiliaries and branches, and by its speakers and officers.
- To Unsubscribe
Please contact us if you wish to close your online account or opt out of receiving e-mail or postal communications from us. Contact details are at the foot of this page.
Trinitarian Bible Society (U.S.A.), 927 Alpine Commerce Park, Suite 100, Grand Rapids, MI 49544, U.S.A. · Tel.: (616) 735-3695
U.S.A. Tax Exemption Number: 237365237