Founded in 1831 for the circulation of Protestant or uncorrupted versions of the Word of God
The principal purpose of this society is to promote the Glory of God and the salvation of men, by circulating, both at home and abroad, in dependence on the Divine blessing, the Holy Scriptures, which are given by inspiration of God, and are able to make men wise unto salvation, through faith which is in Christ Jesus. This emphasis is clearly shown in our aims below.
- To publish and distribute the Holy Scriptures throughout the world in many languages.
- To promote Bible translations which are accurate and trustworthy, conforming to the Hebrew Masoretic Text of the Old Testament, and the Greek Textus Receptus of the New Testament, upon which texts the English Authorised Version is based.
- To be instrumental in bringing light and life, through the Gospel of Christ, to those who are lost in sin and in the darkness of false religion and unbelief.
- To uphold the doctrines of reformed Christianity, bearing witness to the equal and eternal deity of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, One God in three Persons.
- To uphold the Bible as the inspired, inerrant Word of God.
- For the Glory of God and the Increase of His Kingdom through the circulation of Protestant or uncorrupted versions of the Word of God
We would encourage your prayers, that we will be helped to continue in the work of providing the Word of God among all nations.
Trinitarian Bible Society, William Tyndale House, 29 Deer Park Road, London, SW19 3NN, England · Tel.: +4420 8543 7857
Registered Charity Number: 233082 (England) SC038379 (Scotland)