One way of supporting the Society is by becoming a member. As a member you can participate more fully in the work and witness of the Society and vote at our Annual General Meeting. The annual subscription fee (from just £5.00 in the UK) helps support the Society’s day-to-day activities.
Download form and apply by post
Membership Notes - please read carefully
- Membership is for a calendar year and falls for renewal each 1 January.
- Subscription fees are not pro-rated—the same minimum fee is payable whatever time of year you first join.
- Applications received after 1 October will be deemed to apply to the following year.
- A correctly completed form is required each year before a person is deemed a member. Attendance at the Annual General Meeting is open to all interested persons, but verified membership is required for voting in or addressing the meeting.
- Membership may be applied for online here, and also offline. The membership form can be downloaded here, or your National Branch office (click here for details) or local Auxiliary can send you a printed form if needed.
- The Society’s magazine, the Quarterly Record, is mailed automatically free of charge to members. To save on costs, it is the Society’s normal practice to mail one copy to each unique address held on file. You may also receive your copy through a church or Auxiliary bulk mailing.
- Please note that the Quarterly Record is not limited to members only and is mailed free of charge to all interested in receiving it.
- The current minimum subscription rates, per person, are: UK £5.00; Europe €6.50; USA & Canada $10.00; Australia $10.00; New Zealand $15.00.
- UK taxpayers can increase the value of their subscription and donations through Gift Aid. If you wish your subscription to qualify under the Gift Aid scheme, please note that you must be a UK taxpayer and pay at least as much tax as is retrieved on the gift.