In summary, the aims and activities of the Auxiliary are as follows:
- To promote the aims of and interest in the Society by circulating and distributing uncorrupted copies of the Word of God in the region.
- To work with and promote interest amongst local churches in furthering this work.
- To seek opportunities and to facilitate practically the distribution of the Word of God in local schools, prisons, nursing homes, military establishments and other places as opportunities arise.
- To arrange prayer meetings to bring before our gracious God the work of the Society as a whole and the interests of the Auxiliary in the region.
- To promote membership of the Society in the region.
We humbly acknowledge our utter dependence upon our gracious God for His divine blessing upon this endeavour, and seek only His glory and the increase of His kingdom, especially in the Wessex Region.